Saturday, July 29, 2006

Whew!!!
Ok. So I finished my real estate course in just over 30 hours time while maintaining a 90% average on all of the quizes. The only thing left to do is the final exam. What's missing??? Hmmmm... Oh, yeah. The requirement that the course should have taken 60 hours to complete. So, I'm burning up the extra time to study the older material from the beginning of the course. Hopefully I can brush up on all of that stuff and use up the required hours so I can fulfill ALL of the requirements of that course and get my completion certificate so I can get my license. Well, was that a run-on sentence or what??? :-)
We finished up the one wall I was working on in the living room. It is now Nannette's "Fiber corner" and it looks really nice. I think Nannette has a pic posted of it on her blog. I relocated the connection for our HS internet line to a less obnoxious and less conspicuous place without puting another hole in the vinyl siding. I even had to make my own drill bit out of a hardwood dowel rod so I could match up the inside hole with the exterior hole. Next thing to relocate is the telephone connection. I have the cat3 cable to do the job. Just need the motivation to do said job.
Hey, at least the recent heat wave has broken. Maybe that will be sufficient to motivate me to get some work done. ;-)