Sunday, April 01, 2007

Day one of my new life!
Today is my first day as a civilian. As of midnight last night (March 31, 2007) I am no longer considered active duty. I am USN (Retired). What will I do with my time? Well, I have a wonderful family to spend more time with, I have a yard and a house to take care of, and I have a real estate career to launch. I've actually been working in real estate since late February and I'm beginning to build a small client base, some of which are looking to buy soon.

The open house yesterday went alright. The home didn't sell but I did get hooked up with a family that is looking to buy very soon and maybe an older couple that wants to sell their existing house and buy something larger. Let's hope both of those pan out.
And thank you to everyone that has written and left comments regarding my first day of freedom from Uncle Sam's Canoe Club. It means a lot that so many of Nannette's friends would take the time to write to me. :-)