Friday, September 07, 2007

How could I have let my poor blog go so long without even a snippet of a post? How could I neglect the cyberworld by not posting to my blog for almost 5 months? Has it really been that long? Seems like just yesterday I was writing about my newfound freedom from Uncle Sams Canoe Club and getting my first listing as a real estate agent.
Since I have been so neglectful, I will try to bring things up to date.
I have had 4 listings since embarking on this journey and have successfully sold 2 of them. The other 2 canceled their listings due to the downward trend in the real estate market. I am looking forward to re-listing them in the spring when the market is expected to get better. I have sold a few other listings to help keep food on the table and there seems to be a steady flow of customers that I am able to provide services for. As long as I keep up the hard work, I will be able to maintain until the market trends reverse and things get better again.
Let's hope things get better quickly.
See, that's why I haven't blogged. I have been doing nothing but real estate and to most people, it's (yawn) boring.
Until next time...