Sunday, September 14, 2008

Not much to share

Just like the title says, there's not much to talk about unless you want to hear about all of the refrigerators I've been fixing over the summer or the drywall work I've been doing in our living room.

Ok, I'll post pictures of the progress next time I upload my camera. Getting the finish smooth enough to paint has proven to be the most time consuming of the entire process. I just finished installing the wiring for the baseboard heater that is in that section of living room. It was originally installed way off center so on Nannette's suggestion, it will now be centered under the window.

School starts back up soon and I will be jumping back in to finish up one of the classes I started in the spring. I started two classes in the spring but had to ask for an extension due to a change in job and work hours. I finished one class during the summer ( I got a B) and the other will be finished this quarter. I hope I do as well as last class.

That's about it for now. I'll post the pics of the living room remodel when I upload the camera.
Until then...