Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Post

With the popularity of Facebook, I have let this blog slip into neglect. Shame on me. Seems everything takes precedence over maintaining this blog.
What's new? Well, since my last posting, I traded in the old family sled (Voyager minivan) for a new Toyota Tacoma pick up truck. And what's a truck without something to haul around... like perhaps a boat. Okay, picked up one of those, too. :-)
Now Christmas is almost upon us and we are still trying to get the house ready. The tree is up and decorated. I fixed the oil leak in the Kitchenaid mixer so cookies and such can be made for the Holidays. Turns out the gear case grease will separate if it overheats or sits for too long without use. Who knew?
Our fireplace insert has been keeping the house warm and toasty and my electric bill hasn't varied by more than $10 since the weather turned cold.
And with that, it's time for me to have some dinner.
Until next post...